Gated community is the housing mantra for new home buyers
Coimbatore has long been a laid back town with beautiful landscapes of the western ghats and close proximity to popular hill stations. But all that has changed in the last few years with more people thronging to settle in the manchester of the south india.
An average 2 BHK now costing upto 45 lakhs is still under the reach of common people. Access to home loans have made the entire buying process seamless. The choice of location, homes and environment have become the top priority for home buyers. Special consideration is given to security of the environment that they live in. So, gated communities have become a main stay in choosing the location.
So what are the main considerations to look for a gated community :
- Make sure there is 24X7 security manning the premises
- Access card entry and exit
- Nature of emergency procedures followed by the community
- Types of security to children
- How are the security guards recruited – background check etc..
- Maintenance related help
- On call security in case of emergency
- How often are the security guards changed.
Pay careful attention to all the above points while negotiating your property.