We are excited to announce the launch of our new venture RR Swara on Nov 9th at 9:30 am, located at Sathy Rd in Saravanampatti, Coimbatore. Built in a very desirable and coveted location of Saravanampatti, RR Swara has been aesthetically designed to serve all your aspirations for your family!
RR Housing has been a leader in delivering affordable homes in Coimbatore for almost 3 decades. We always try to deliver maximum benefit to our customers at a minimum profit for us. With RR Swara we continue the same trend. You will get a beautiful apartment constructed with all the vasthu elements at a premium location at an affordable price.
A perfect home for all levels of customers, The apartment complex itself will have all types of lifestyle elements like Gym, An extensive play area for the kids, An aesthetic park and landscaped gardens, A party hall, RO drinking water, Sewage treatment plant, CCTV Camera facility, Power backup, 24/7 Security, Car Parking etc. All the specs about RR Swara are listed here https://www.rrhousing.net/rr-swara
As most of you might already know Saravanampatti is a wonderful location, central to airport, railway station, Close to IT corridor with many MNCs, very near food street and Prozone mall.
The best part is that we have an incredible launch offer for you! You pay only 5% of the cost and the rest 95% at the time of handover if you book within 48 hrs of the launch. No payments need to be made in between. So what are you waiting for?? Give us a call and come take a look!
All are invited for the launch at 9:30am. Please come