Nov 9th saw the launch of our much awaited project RR Swara. We posted the invitation for the same here couple of weeks back for all of you to visit us.
The days leading up to the launch saw a flurry of activity with all of us trying to get the word out in every medium that we could think of. We got busy putting out the ads in Radio, in our digital media like FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter. Also in Newspapers and BillBoards etc.
Finally the day arrived. The day started with much anticipation and excitement on our part! We worked hard to get here and now is the time to see the response. We are happy to report that many of you responded to our invitation and came to take a look at RR Swara. There was a lot of footfall and many who came appreciated the project and its location. Few bookings were also made on the very same day.
We had a launch offer of 5% down at sign up and the rest 95% at handover with no payments in between. It was a sweet offer and those who booked were happy to avail it!
Did you know that bookings are closing at a very fast pace than anticipated? So don’t miss this golden opportunity to own your dream home. There is still time to get yours! Do hurry up and come book your unit soon….It might not last long
Give us a call and make an appointment. We are waiting here for you!