Hope this blog finds all of you in good health and happiness as much as possible in these hard and difficult times. As we are now going into an extended lockdown period we thought its appropriate to inform you of a few things we are doing to keep our RR family together. RR Housing has always been in the forefront of putting our Customers first. That is made possible only because we make it a priority to take care of all our employees and our workers. These difficult times have not changed how we feel about our employees. We decided to rise up to the occasion and made plans on how to overcome this lockdown. We anticipated the lockdown before it took effect and planned on few steps to implement to keep our workers free of corona virus infection and take care of their daily needs.
1. We stopped work at our construction sites from Mar 25th onwards
2. All transportation to and from the sites have been stopped so that the workers would not be affected by any outsiders coming in
3. Further to ensure workers safety for those who could not go back to their towns and villages, we had them reside in the temporary facilities on site created esp., to house them. Currently around 340 are living in RR Housing sites
4. We planned for groceries ahead of time that would be needed for all of them and provide them with Rice, Cereals and all the other basic provisions on a regular basis.
5. We conducted sessions to educate them about the pandemic and taught them all the safety measures like Washing hands, Maintaining Social distancing etc and mandated everyone to follow these instructions.
7. All the workers are provided with masks and gloves which they need to use on a regular basis
8. All the facilities are disinfected and cleaned on a regular basis
Though it is difficult to overcome this lockdown, together as a team we are working hard to keep everyone safe and healthy. We hope all of you are doing the same.